2009 International 7500 4x4 Extended Utility Chassis equipped with an Terex 51' Working Height Insulated Overcenter Articulating Bucket Boom Material Handler Lift with Hydraulic Winch, Jib and Outriggers with 260,000 well maintained rebuilt original one owner miles powered by a 7.6L Navistar MaxxForce DT466 C.I.D Turbo Diesel Engine and 5 Speed Allison 3500 Automatic Transmission. Truck is mechanically sound...runs and drives and is complete... needs nothing!!! Clean both inside and out with no frame rust or severe cosmetic imperfections in the body...
All service records and manuals come with the truck. Has received an engine overhaul recently. $40,000 in recent repairs.
33,000 GVWR - 12,000 FR - 21,000 REAR
Four Wheel Drive
Single Drive Rear Axle
Heat / A/C
Power Heated Mirrors
10' Aurora Utility Body is very clean and offers tremendous dry Compartmental and External Cross Over Storage with Auxiliary Tool Boxes mounted atop...
Numerous Traffic Adviser Amber Flashing Strobes and Work Lights circumnavigate the truck for added safety and awareness to the public
Pintle Hitch with 7 Pin Round Plug and Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
Rooftop mounted Golight - Flood Lights with cab control
And much much more...
Terex Hi-Ranger Overcenter Material Handling Insulated Aerial Bucket Boom Lift (Model - Hi-Ranger HR46M) (Serial # 2080637123) is in perfect working condition. Boom last inspected September 2019. Operator's Manual, Maintenance & Parts Manuals also included.
• Side Mounted 24” x 30” x 42” One-Person Platform
• Platform Capacity of up to 600 lbs.
• Control-Plus “3-D” Single Stick at Platform
• Safety Harness With Attached Lanyard
• Continuous Worm Gear Rotation
• Category “B” Rating Per ANSI A92.2
• Rectangular, Bi-Axial Epoxy Resin, Filament Wound Fiberglass Booms
• Hydraulic Tool Outlet
• Engine Stop / Start
• Individual Lever Lower Controls
• Hydraulic Platform Rotator
• Hydraulic Platform Tilt at Upper and Lower Controls
• Hydraulic Lower, Mechanical Upper Platform Leveling System
• Two Speed Throttle Control at Upper Controls
• Full Pressure, Open-Center Hydraulic System
• Padded Boom Rests with Upper Boom Tie Down
• Boom Interlock
• Moving Outrigger Alarm
• Truck Level Indicator
MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE. Sold with an oil change and fresh inspection.
Call today 716-438-6294
- Condition: Used
- Year: 2009
- Make: INTERNATIONAL
- Model: 7500
- Class: CLASS 7 (GVW 26001 - 33000)
- Cab Type: EXTENDED CAB
- Location: Lockport, NY
- Horse Power: 200 - 300
- Max Horse Power: 300
- Fuel Type: Diesel/Biodiesel
- Axles: 4x2
- Rear Axles: 21,000 - 30,000 lbs.
- Suspension: Spring
- Front Axle: 12,000
- Rear Axle: 21,000
- Number of Rear Axles: 1
- Brake Type: Air
- Engine Manufacture: Navistar
- Engine Model: DT466
- Engine Size: 7.6L
- Transmission Make: Allison
- Transmission Speed: 5
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Tread Depth: 8
- Front Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Rear Tire Size: 11R22.5
- Color: WHITE
- Fuel Tank Size: 65
- Interior Color: GRAY
- Doors: 2
- Options: Air Brakes, Air Conditioning, Air Seat, AM/FM Radio, Anti-Lock Braking System, Autoshift Transmission, Block Heater, CD Player, Cruise Control, Heated Mirrors, Heavy Duty Transmission, Power Steering, PTO Prep, Trip Odometer, Turbo
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.